Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jana and Jared


07.07.07 - the biggest wedding day (and possibly the hottest!) of the century... I was photographing Jana and Jared in Great Falls, Montana.





The ceremony was held at The Holy Family Catholic Church, a great old church built in the 1930's with beautiful architecture. After the ceremony we hopped aboard the Great Falls Historic Trolley which took us for a little drive around town stopping along the Missouri River for a champagne toast and finally to the reception at the fairgrounds.


You can catch all the action here...



Congratulations Jana and Jared!



3 comments:

coffeegirl34 said...

Mery-Those are some of the best Wedding and Portrait phots I have ever seen!! Keep up the great work and keep in touch!!

-K. Cardoza

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I love your photos! I live in Manhattan Beach, California... do you ever come to this side of the world to take photos? I just got engaged and was looking at those magazines and saw the beautiful photos that you took of Shawna & Zachary! I loved them! I am just curious.... how much do you charge? We are paying for our own wedding... so just let me know.... hope to hear from you soon
ciao
Vannesa chivolita@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Amy and Colin....I cannot thank you enough for the most magical weekend. The two of you are truly amazing to have considered every last detail...you are blessed to have eachother in your lives. The memories at Paws Up will be with us a lifetime.
Love, Rhonda